SONGS TO PONDER! LOVED IT! (PART 1)


It seems like I'm a little bit getting tired of work and doing my blog. So when I finally get the chance to get new songs for my phone cause my nephew is getting his N95, I know he's going to ask me for some new tracks. I envy him. The screen of his new phone is a little bit bigger compared to my N78. But the advantage is, I have FM Transmitter and the Navi wheel.

Anyway, this is going to be the longest post as of today! 11:35pm Monday 9th of March.

Now after the "Twilight" breakthrough, Paramore jumps off with another heat on the airwaves. I think I should listen this if I'm drink beer.

Next up is Secondhand Serenade and Simple plan vying for a Pop Rock song? I can actually relate to these tracks because most of the songs that I listen to are pure alternative tracks. I'm flexible and versatile when it comes to music, though. I can listen to anything.

Shifting to Rap music, T-Pain doesn't miss appearing to most of my posts on this blog. A song collaboration with Dj Khaled and Kanye West is an extreme soothing taste to a black music lovers' ears. Plus the unreleased "Can't Believe It (Remix) with Justin Timberlake. In addition to that Flo-Rida again dominating the billboard chart with a new track.

Enjoy my latest document, hehe..the file hosting that I'm using is better compared to the previous one I'm using to the earlier posts.















Secondhand Serenad - Your Call

Simple Plan - Save You

Paramore - I Caught Myself

T-Pain ft Justin Timberlake - Can't Believe It (Remix)


Flo-Rida - Right Round

Dj Khaled ft Kanye West & T-Pain - Go Hard

No comments: